- Tension control knob allows for greater spring tension control for a firmer or softer tilting motion. Turn counter clockwise to increase tension, clockwise to decrease tension.
- Front tilt stop lever allows additional forward tilt for optimum task performance. To operate, first release tilt lock w/ infinite lock, then tilt seat backward slightly and push lever downward and back. To return chair to upright position, tilt seat back once again and pull lever forward and up to its original position.
- Tilt lock w/infinite lock lever secures seat into any tilt position or allows seat to free float. To lock into a particular position, tilt seat to desired angle and press down on lever. To release, simply lift lever up.
- Seat height adjustment easily raises or lowers seat to desired height. To raise, lift weight off seat and pull up on lever until seat reaches a comfortable height. To lower, lift up on lever while seated and release to lock seat into desired position.
- Back angle w/ infinite lock lever provides precise back angle control. To adjust, lift up on lever until desired back angle is reached. To freely make adjustments without touching lever, move lever into highest position, adjust back angle, then push lever downward to lock into place.
- Concealed back height adjustment repositions back in multiple increments. To raise back height, simply lift upward on back to desired height. To return to lowest position, raise chair-back to highest level and release to lowest position.
An Arcadia Company. © 2012 All rights reserved.